A factory where coatings are applied to plastic and metal components. Powder coating is used to apply a thin layer of coating to thin-walled metals, e.g. Teflon is applied to frying pans.
Wage until 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.40 PLN/hour net x about 252 hours = about 5600 PLN/month net
Under 26 years of age: 27.70 PLN/hour net x about 252 hours = about 7000 PLN/month net.
Wage from 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.70 PLN/hour net x about 252 hours = about 5700 PLN/month net*
Under 26 years of age: 28.10 PLN/hour net x about 252 hours = about 7100 PLN/month net*
For employees under 26 years of age, we help to obtain student status for an increased wage.
- Work 5-6 days a week (Mon-Fri + some Saturdays)
- 10-12 hours a day
- Long-term contract
- Package of documents for a residence card
- Official and legal employment
- Housing: 300 PLN/month.
- Free work clothes
- Instruction by BHP (safety measures) – free of charge
Your main tasks
- Preparing components for painting
- Cleaning of details before painting
- Painting of components with powder paint from a cylinder
- Packaging of finished products
- Men required
- Knowledge of Polish is not required
- Experience in paint shops is welcome
- Willingness to work
Your salary will be taxed when you reach the annual income limit as required by the Polish law. Therefore you will be paid at the rate of 20,30 PLN/net hour + bonuses.
Temporary work agency, room: 15447