One of Poland’s leading manufacturers of mineral wool insulation materials is looking for production line operators.
We agree today – you’re up and running in a week! We are looking for men and couples for production.
Wage until 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.40 PLN/hour net x approx. 240-252 hours = approx. 5400-5600 PLN/month net
Under 26 years old: 27,70 PLN/hour net x about 240-252 hours = about 6600-7000 PLN/month net.
Wage from 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22,70 PLN/hour net x about 240-252 hours = about 5400-5700 PLN/month net*
Under 26 years of age: 28.10 PLN/hour net x about 240-252 hours = about 6700-7100 PLN/month net*
For employees under 26 years of age, we help to obtain student status for an increased wage.
- Working day and night shifts. Day shift from 7 to 19, night shift from 19 to 7. Work also on public holidays;
- Accommodation in the first month only 200 PLN. Starting with the second month 350 PLN. Extra charge of PLN 0.7 per hour worked if using their own accommodation;
- BHP (safety engineering) training – free of charge;
- Long-term contract;
- Package of documents for residence permit;
- Official and legal employment;
Your main tasks
- Work on the production line;
- Removal of mineral wool from the production line and its packaging;
- Loading and transporting products;
- Operation of machinery and production equipment;
- Assisting in cleaning;
- Preparation and adjustment of machines according to specific production orders;
- Controlling the quality of production;
- Maintaining order in the workplace;
- In winter, the temperature in the production hall is kept within 17 degrees;
- Working clothes are not required;
- Wanted men;
- Willingness to work;
- Polish language skills (for documentation and communication);
Permanent Employment. Even after your visa expires, we will help you open a one-year visa. Free of charge, we prepare the documents for the visit card.
*When you reach the annual income limit provided by Polish law, your wages will be taxable. Therefore the rate will be 20,30 net hour + bonus. More details in the video on the link: Polski Ład – Changes in the calculation of wages in 2022.
Work Agency, room: 15447