Basic information on the processing of personal data of job applicants or contractors.
PartWork Pack Sp. z o.o. 5 Marii Konopnickiej St., 32-200 Miechów, NIP: 6751657330 REGON: 380970942 KRS: 0000989505
– Assessment of the candidate’s professional qualifications.
– Assessment of the candidate’s abilities and skills.
– Selection of a suitable person or persons for entering into a contractual relationship.
– Performing legally justified interests.
Legal basis for processing
– Legal obligation
– Obligatory relationship
– Your consent
– Our legitimate interest
Recipients of data
Personal data may be transferred to entities or authorities mandated by law, entities or authorities to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the performance of a specific activity in connection with the performance of a contract, and those expressly designated by you.
Categories of personal data
We will process the following personal data: surnames and first names, parents’ first names; date of birth; address of residence or stay; type of entitlement for residence and work in the territory of Poland; course of previous employment; education; telephone number; e-mail address; image (photo) – as long as it does not disclose sensitive data; other data you included in your job offer.
Rights related to data processing
– The right to withdraw consent to data processing.
– The right to access your personal data and the right to request rectification, deletion or restriction of its processing.
– Other rights specified in the detailed information.
Details of data processing of job applicants
1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data will be PartWork Pack Sp. z o.o. 5 Marii Konopnickiej Street, 32-200 Miechów, NIP: 6751657330 REGON: 380970942 KRS: 0000989505 , (hereinafter: PartWork). You may contact us as follows: by mail to: 5 Marii Konopnickiej Street, 32-200 Miechów, via e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
We will process your personal data to:
– assess your qualifications as part of your application;
– assess your abilities and skills needed in connection with the organized recruitment process;
– make a selection of suitable individuals.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
– Processing is necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract of employment or contract of mandate – in terms of the following data: first and last name; first names of parents; date of birth; place of residence (address for correspondence); education; course of previous employment, in the case of persons without Polish citizenship – the type and duration of entitlements related to residence and the possibility of working in the territory of Poland.
– Your consent to the processing of data provided in your resume and cover letter, if data other than: first and last name; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence (mailing address); education; history of previous employment.
– Our legitimate interest – with regard to the data collected during the interview and the results of the selection tests. We have a legitimate interest in checking your skills and abilities – we need this to assess whether you are a suitable person for the position we are recruiting for.
3. Period of storage of personal data
We will keep your personal data until the completion of all recruitment processes for a position with parameters consistent with the content of the employment offer to which you are applying.
4. Recipients of data
We will transfer your personal data to:
– To our suppliers to whom we outsource personal data processing services, such as IT service providers. Such entities will process your data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
– To entities on whose instructions we perform your recruitment process. Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
5. Your rights related to the processing of personal data and automated decision-making
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
a. the right to withdraw your consent to data processing,
b. the right to access your personal data,
c. the right to request rectification of your personal data,
d. the right to request removal of your personal data,
e. the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data,
f. the right to object to the processing of your data due to your particular situation – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest,
g. the right to transmit your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used computer format suitable for machine reading. You may send this data to another administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible. You have the right to data portability only with respect to those data that we process under contract or on the basis of your consent,
h. to exercise the above rights, please contact us (contact details in points 1 and 2 above).
Right to withdraw consent
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent (i.e. data provided in your resume and cover letter, other than: first and last name; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence; education; history of previous employment) – you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a statement of withdrawal of consent to our mailing address, our email address.
The right to lodge a complaint with an authority
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.