A factory that produces the most modern diesel engines in the world. The company has been operating in Polkovice for 23 years.
Wage until 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.40 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing surcharge = 23.90 PLN/hour net
23.90 PLN/hour net x about 168-180 hours = about 4000-4300 PLN/month net
Up to 26 years old: 27.70 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 29.20 PLN/hour net.
29,20 PLN/hour net x about 168-180 hours = about 4900-5200 PLN/month net.
Wage from 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.70 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 24.20 PLN/hour net
24.20 PLN/hour net x about 168-180 hours = about 4000-4400 PLN/month net*
Up to 26 years old: 28.10 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 29.60 PLN/hour net.
29,60 PLN/hour net x about 168-180 hours = about 5000-5300 PLN/month net
For employees under 26 years of age, we help to obtain student status for an increased wage.
- Working 8 hours, 5 days a week. There are 3 types of shifts: from 6:00, from 14:00, from 22:00
- Official and legal employment.
- The contract for a long time.
- Help with applying for Residence Card.
- Work clothes – for free.
- Knowledge of the language is not required.
- Visual quality control
- Paper/plastic motor unit packaging
- Men and women are required
- Polish at a minimum communicative level is required
- Independence and Responsibility
*When you reach the annual income limit provided for by Polish law, your wages will be taxed. Therefore, the rate will be 20,30 net hourly + bonus. See the link for more details in the video: Polski Ład – Changes in the calculation of wages in 2022
Employment Agency, Number: 15447