The company has been operating on the Polish market since 1991 as part of the international ANCOR group.
Wage until 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.40 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 23.90 PLN/hour net x about 168 hours = about 4000 PLN/month net
Up to 26 years old: 27.70 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 29.20 PLN/hour net x about 168 hours = about 4900 PLN/month net.
Wage from 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.70 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 24.20 PLN/hour net x about 168 = about 4000 PLN/month net*
Under 26 years of age: 28.10 PLN/hour net + 1.5 PLN housing supplement = 29.60 PLN/hour net x about 168 = about 5000 PLN/month net.
For employees under 26 years of age, we help to obtain student status for an increased wage.
- We provide accommodation (300 PLN – for the first month, then 500 PLN);
- Schedule: Work 5-6 days a week, 10-12 hours, 200-290 hours per month;
- Work in three shifts, the first shift from 6 am;
- Free clothes; Free use of school uniforms; Free use of school uniforms; Free use of school supplies.
- Free documents for residence cards
- Informal and legal employment.
Your main tasks
- Production of polymer concrete
- Cleaning molds
- Keeping the workplace tidy
What is required of you
- Men required
- Language skills not required
- No experience required
- Independence and Responsibility
WE HELP YOU TO STAY IN POLAND FOR A LONG TIME!
Permanent employment. Even after the end of the visa, we will help in opening a one-year visa. Free of charge we prepare documents for the visit card.
*When you reach the limit of annual income which is stipulated by the Polish law, your wages will be taxed. Therefore the rate will be 20,30 net hour + bonus. You can find more details in the video on the link: Polski Ład – Changes in the calculation of wages in 2022.