- Factory is 80% equipped with automated equipment. Employees are responsible only for the production line control. The work is not complicated, punctuality and readiness to start doing their duties at the request of administration is required.
- The factory operates 365 days a year, day and night and holidays (continuous production). Work schedules are drawn up a month in advance. You must inform your employer one month in advance if you wish to take a holiday. After the orientation course, working shifts of 12 hours a day work 24-26 days a month.
Wage until 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years old: 22.40 PLN/hour net x about 300 hours = about 6700 PLN/month net
Under 26 years of age: 27.70 PLN/hour net x about 300 hours = about 8300 PLN/month net.
Wage from 01.07.2024:
Over 26 years of age: 22.70 PLN/hour net x about 300 hours = about 6800 PLN/month net*
Under 26 years of age: 28.10 PLN/hour net x about 300 hours = about 8,400 PLN/month net.
For employees under 26 years of age, we help to obtain student status for an increased wage.
- We give an advance payment
- Housing: 300 PLN per month
- 12 hours a day
- 288 to 312 hours per month
- 24 to 26 hours per month (work a double shift)
- Końskie (50 km from Kielce, 130 km from Warsaw, 150 km from Krakow)
- We provide PESEL number for our employees
Your main tasks
- Correct operation of machines and equipment for producing ceramic tiles.
- Control and constant supervision of operation of industrial machines.
- Fault detection and fault rectification on automatic production lines.
- Preparation of materials required for production.
- Checking the quality of the production line.
- Maintaining order at workplace.
- Men from 20 to 60 years old.
- No experience necessary, training required
- Responsibility, teamwork
- Work visa or biometric passport for 3 months
- If you have a biometric passport, our company will prepare the documents for free of charge
- Contract for at least 6 months
- Knowledge of Polish language: not required
Permanent employment; we make annual visas after the expiry of the visa. We prepare the documents for your visitor’s card free of charge.
*When you reach the annual income limit provided by the Polish law, your wages will be taxed. Therefore the rate will be 20,30 net hour. See link for more details in the video: Polski Ład – Changes in the calculation of wages in 2022